Friday

Upcoming Fun!



First off, This weekend I am attending the Creative Estate's Conference with a ton of amazingly talented women!


No joke, you can't believe the collection of adorable and fashionable people all in one location. Every gal that walks by gets an "I love those shoes", "Cute Bag", "Love that Headband!". :)


Second, I am working hard on some fun goodies for next weekend's

Peter Rabbit Egg Hunt Party!


I Can't wait for this one!

The kids are pretty excited too!

Thirdly, I am planning a Glee Karaoke Preschool Graduation Party by request for Miss Almost Preschool Graduate Savannah!

You can not believe the hilariousness of this 5 year old singing her lungs out to Faithfully, Glee Style! So, we are taking it up a notch and getting together 5 of her closest 5 year old friends and letting them all belt it out!


We are a bunch of Gleeks in this household and are giddy with anticipation for the party!



I pinned these INSANELY CUTE Slushee Cupcakes on my Pinterest Page


and it has been repinned quite a few times already.

Seems I am not the only Gleek around town! :)

Check out the cupcakes here:




Lastly, my wonderful husband of Jeff's Creative Confection's has made some AMAZINGLY SCRUMPTIOUSNESS lately and I need to share!


All this and more coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment