Wednesday

Flower Pot Easter Party Gifts (Tutorial)



I had the idea to do Mini Bow Bouquets for the girls in Savannah’s class for Easter awhile ago. The time is now arrived so I had about a day to whip up 20 bouquets.

I of course couldn’t do Bow Bouquets for the Boys so I decided to use lollipops and wind-up bug toys.
STEP 1: I started with mini terracotta pots (Hobby Lobby) and spray painted them yellow, green, red and pink.
We had the spray paints. I used Craft sticks (Hobby Lobby) for the flower stems and spray painted them green as well.
STEP 2: I made 3 Flower Clip Bows (Michaels) for every flower pot.
STEP 3: I cut up the rectangle blocks of foam into 6 pieces and placed the pieces in the pots.
STEP 4: I stuck 3 sticks in each pot for the flower pots and 4 lollipops in each pot for the bug pots.
STEP 5: I put a small amount of hot glue on top of the foam and attached green Easter grass to the pots.
STEP 6: I clipped a bow to each stick and added the wind up bugs to the center of the lollipops on the bug pots.
STEP 7: I used these free Easter Printables I found on Catch My Party from Autumn Leah Designs
http://party.catchmyparty.com/files/Easter/Easter_tags.pdf

After I cut the Printable Squares out I glued them to the wood craft sticks and tied blue and pink bows around the sticks. Linking with Type A, DIY Showoff, Girl Creative

4 comments:

  1. Awe! So pretty Cristen! Perfect for spring! Savannah's a doll!

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, and your little girl is adorable! thanks for partying at type A!

    ReplyDelete