Tuesday

Easter Fun with Bunny Bait and Bunny Paws

I found this adorable idea for some “Bunny Bait” to make for Easter gifts.

We decided to take it literally at our house and make it as actual bait for the Easter Bunny on Easter Eve.


Here is a link to the original post by Bake at 350
Bake at 350

I changed out the Candy Melts for Easter Marshmallows since we had them on hand.
We shaped them into Balls and put them into a Carrot I have for the Easter Bunny to find.



The Easter Bunny really enjoyed it from what we can tell. He left a trail all through our house with his paw prints when he hid the kids Easter Baskets and Gifts. :)

The kids enjoyed the hunt for their baskets as well.


Savannah followed the pink paw prints and Sawyer followed the blue paw prints.


I think this may have been even more fun for Jeff and I than it even was for the kids and the kids had a LOT of fun.
Can’t wait for the Easter Bunny to come back again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment