Wednesday

Watermelon Party Pinterest Inspiration Board

First, apologies are in order. Am I the only one who feels like Summer is flying by and running me instead of the other way around?
Time is ticking away as are the days of pool lounging and sleeping in. :) (Not that I do much of that with 2 kids 5 and under but a girl can dream right?)
So, I apologize for slacking in the posting department the past week. :)

I had a request for some more fruit inspiration and since I love me some Fruit Themes it was not a hard request to fulfill.
I chose to begin with the favorite fruit of summer - The Watermelon. YUM!

This is a Pinterest Inspiration Board - remember you can follow me on Pinterest @
http://pinterest.com/princessschone/watermelon-party/

I hope you enjoy!


Here are the links starting at Top Left :)
Watermelon Set - hollywo6
Sugar Cookies - Just Crumbs
Cake Pops - Cupcakes Take the Cake
Banner - Devany
Plates & Napkins - Plum Party
Lights - Party Shelf
Watermelon Punch - Martha Stewart
Watermelon Wedge Pops - Amazon
Watermelon Pom Pom - Pom Love
Watermelon Ice Cream Cake - Martha Stewart
Party Ideas - Hostess with the Mostess


Watermelon Tennis Shoes – Unknown
Watermelon Display - Reasons to Breathe
Cupcakes - Sharon Wee Creations
Watermelon Dippers - Watermelon.org
Printables - nimsyky
Soap Favors - Grumpy Kitty Creations
Watermelon Bow Tie - aislynnluv
Soap Watermelon Pops - Sweet Body Soaps
Pillowcase Dress - Lil Sweetie Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment