Friday

Fathers Day Ideas

Overachievers who have Fathers Day all figured out already need not read further….


As for the rest of us Slackers I have a last minute list of great, easy, quick ideas that Dad’s will LOVE! I hope you Enjoy!



Tip Junkie
Mens Shirt Napkin Folding

Bakerella
Happy Meal Fathers Day Dessert
LOVE THESE!


A Day in my Life
Fathers Day Card Idea


Amanda Parker and Family
Fathers Day Free Printables


Bits of Everything
Candy Fathers Day Love Letter


Delish
Banana Split Cake
12 Fathers Day Desserts Ideas

Come back and share if you do any of them or have any great ideas of your own!

Happy Fathers Day to my Wonderful Husband, my Amazing Dad, and all the other Great Fathers out there!


1 comment:

  1. happy fathers day jeff...and yes coon i do look at your blog :) you are so talented and the best im proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete