Tuesday

Graduation Cake Inspiration

I've got Graduation on the brain so I thought I'd share some graduation eye candy!




My kitchen looks like a graduation cake eruption! The "Cake Creator" aka Jeff is hard at work on a huge 3 tier Graduation cake and a graduation cap/diploma cake for this weekend.




(I'll share pics as soon as they are done!)




My little first born princess is about to "graduate" from Preschool and enter the world of grade school otherwise known as Kindergarten. I am sure many of you can relate to the array of emotions that I am feeling at this new point in our lives.




I just LOVE that she knows beyond the shadow of a doubt that she is a Princess and believes that she can do anything! I know she is excited and ready to start what's next! Can't wait to watch her become everything she will become!









Wicked Cakes Austin





AJ's Moonlight Bakery





Made in Mel's Kitchen





My Simply Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment